Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Happy Birthday!


Today is Foxy's Birthday. She is 2 years...(duh! I put 2 spaces)...old. Angel made her a cake and bought presents. Not really presents but a new collar, because she needed one and some special treats. If you are ever at my house, make sure the "cookies" (Duh! just realized I did 2 spaces again)...are really for people. They(1 space) look like regular oreos but beware, they are made for dogs. I took the day off because a Brasilain Pastor from Columbus(home of the Buckeyes) was supposed to come visit today, but he called and can't make it. Indstead I'm gonna go to the auto show and see alot of cars I will never be able to buy.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy B-day foxy! jimmy, enjoy lusting after the cars you cant afford. i am the same way. even if i could afford a wicked nice car, i dont think i would allow myself to buy it because i would be very snobbish when driving it and i dont want to be that kind of person. however...if YOU buy a nice car and want to let me borrow it every now and then i would be alright with that!