Friday, February 24, 2006

Yes it has been a long time since my last post. (only 1 space) I have been very busy with work. (only one space) Angel and I are both doing well. (only one whole space) She will be leaving for Brasil in just over a month. (still just one space) I have lots of ramblings and such I could talk about, but I need to spend some time with the most wonderful woman in the world. (Look Jen, because of your blog I have also learned something new...oh yeah, one space) I'm tired, cranky but just got a wonderful score on a surprise inspection from the regional company guy from pittspuke.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the fact that you always make me laugh!

Jennifer said...

only one space. i am glad i was able to be your informant on the spacing issue. together, we can waste LOTS of paper:)