Friday, April 21, 2006

Justice is Served

So last Saturday night, I was working and we we all getting ready to leave. 2 young men walked up to my store, one on the right, one on the left. They double over, then both of them Threw up all over the door and window. Well, me being a person with no tolerance for stupidity and the fact that I have a temper that only really stupid people can bring out took off chasing them. After a minute or two I stopped pursuit (not because I couldn't catch him, but because I would of beat him down!) So I got into my car and peeled out after the car they were running to. They were gone by the time I got there. Got the windows clean the next day(had to wait till sunlight to get it all). Today the same stupid kids came in to eat. I was contemplating different things to do, block their car, deflate the tire, call the cops...Just then a cop drove by. I walked out back, talked to the officer. Told him I just wanted to scare the boys. They denied everything...For about 5 minutes. Then the officer said, last chance, If I go and see you on the Video, I'm arresting you right now. He instructed me to get the video set up. He did a great job, one was crying, he broke them down.... What an end to a great week. They apologized which was all I wanted.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

you go! so cool!