Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Start of my new diet...

So I've decided to change my eating habits. I have been eating alot of candy and drinking pop. (I actually went 3 years without pop at one point). Yesterday was the first day and I was almost perfect. I only had 1 bag of jelly beans (it was a gift) and no pop.

Today was another story, I had no pop, but ate a bag of cookies(the chewy kind). But thats okay because I had more milk today that I have had since the fall (thats only because I havent had time to get to Aldi and buy cereal)

I'm still not as heavy as I have been, I was up to 178 just over a year ago. I think it was last year. If not last year than the year before. It was part of my experiment to see if I could gain 30 pounds in 3 months...it only took one and a half. The only diffence now is I have no muscle, just flap.

I had an employee laugh at me yesterday while I was stirring sauce. I said whats so funny she said look at yourself while you stir. So I did, and sure enough it was funny. My whole body was shaken and movin, it was great.

My new goal is 6 months from now is to wieght the same, just lose my belly and maybe get some muscle back.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

wow! i am so proud of you! man, if i ate cookies and junk just think of how HUGER i would be! hahaha!