Saturday, January 14, 2006

Am I cool now??

Let me get started by saying...If you ever make fun of my spelling or grammar I wont be happy. Now that that's out of the way, I want to see what's so fun and cool about stuff like this...

I've just waited a couple of minutes and I feel the same...

Yep still the same...

I just laughed at myself. That must be it.

If you read this you chances are you know who my wife and I are. So I'll spare you.

And apparently I'll spare myself because I have to get to work.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Jimmy
I am very proud of you and will not say anything about your spelling. that is the great thing about blogging - all grammar rules go out the window...you can just have fun:) besides - it's about time you caught on to the coolness of a blog. not that it is "cool" or anything, but it is a nice way to keep in touch with people! i love you!

Unknown said...

I won't pick on your grammar but only because I love you. The teacher in me might get a little worked up....just kidding.

By the way, you've always been cool. I was the geeky nerd.